2020 has certainly seen a rise in the term 'Virtual Assistant' (VA).
Now the question is how can outsourcing benefit your organisation?
Here are our Top 7 things a Virtual Assistant (VA) can help your business with daily.
- Diary Management – Schedule meetings and appointments into your diary
- Electronic Filing – Streamline your electronic filing systems
- Document Formatting – Convert documents i.e. pdf to word/pdf to excel, create templates, edit contracts
- Meeting Minutes – Take written meeting notes and input them into formal meeting minutes for distribution
- Inbox Organisation – Inbox detox and organise emails into folders and create rules
- Social Media – Create content & manage your social media platforms
- Customer Service – Online customer service support (email & chat)
- Website – Create your website for you and help with the management of it
Gone are the days of endless nights and weekends in the office outsource to a Virtual Assistant (VA) today!